This rental agreement and deposit are due within 1 week of availability confirmation.
1. Read and sign the rental agreement
2. Include reservation / security deposit payment ($200)
3. Return signed form and payment to:
Randy & Colleen Nelson
|Condo Rental Rate||$ ___________|
|Local taxes (12% of rental rate)||$ ___________|
|Linen Service||included free with weekly rentals|
|Departure cleaning||included free with weekly rental|
|Balance due(6 weeks before rental dates)||$ ___________|
|I have read, understand and agree to all terms of this rental agreement that apply to the condo unit, as well as to the Myrtle Beach Resort.|
Guest Signature __________________________
Owner Signature _________________________
Reservation Deposit Received $200
Balance Due _________________________
| Terms & Restrictions for A115
Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions - Myrtle Beach Resort A115
1) No Smoking: This is a non-smoking unit and no smoking is allowed in the condo. Evidence and/or smell of smoking will result in the loss of security deposit for cleaning costs.
2) Security Deposit: A $200.00 security deposit is required. The security deposit will be refunded if the unit is free of damage. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent: however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the terms of the rental agreement are met. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
a. There has been no smoking in the condo. Evidence and/or smell of smoking will result in the loss of deposit.
b. No damage is done to unit or its contents.
c. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services during the stay.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and the unit is left locked.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security staff at Myrtle Beach Resort.
3) Access to the Resort � Upon arrival enter the Resort through the large wrought iron gates and proceed directly to the security station. Your reservation and condo number indicate to the security staff that you have reserved the unit.
4) Check-in: 3:00p.m. Check-out: 10:00a.m NO Early Check-ins. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart and arrive at the appropriate time to give the cleaning staff time to prepare the unit.
5) Cleaning Procedures - Departure Cleaning is included in your rent for weekly rentals. There is a $70.00 cleaning fee for rentals less than 1 week. Monthly rentals will be charged a $75.00 cleaning fee. The condo is cleaned after departure only.
6) Linens and Towels: The condo is made up with linen, towels, washcloths, and kitchen towels. This is included in your rent. This is a one-time supply; you will be responsible for maintaining the linen during your visit. Laundry facilities are available throughout the Resort. All linen will be accounted for by our housekeeping staff and shortages may be billed to the guest. Please bring your own beach towels.
7) Condition of Unit: While we make every effort to be certain that this unit is clean and in good condition upon arrival, we cannot guarantee your satisfaction. If there is a problem, please contact us immediately so that we can take steps to correct it. We will make every effort to complete reasonable repairs and corrections as soon as possible
8) Cancellation: A six (6) week notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than six (6) weeks prior to arrival will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within six (6) weeks of the arrival date may forfeit their rental payment.
Monthly Cancellation: A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation of monthly rentals. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to arrival will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within sixty (60) days of the arrival date may forfeit their rental payment
Should you need to cancel, please notify us as soon as possible. If the unit is re-rented for the requested rental period, a refund (minus any difference in rental amount) will be provided. Weather, Act of God and other events: In the event there is a mandatory evacuation or inability to occupy the rental unit due to weather, act of God, fire, flood or other events beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of the owners, the maximum liability for an claim, loss expense, or damage shall in no event exceed sums actually paid by the renter to the owner. The renter will be entitled to a refund of any days where the unit is unable to be occupied due to a mandatory evacuation. The owner will not be liable for incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the Rental Agreement.
9) Guests: Up to 6 guests. Must be at least 25 years old or accompanied by parent(s). Occupancy by more than state number of guests in rental agreement is prohibited.
10) Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
11) Keys/Lock-Outs: Two keys will be issued to our guest and must be left on the kitchen table upon check-out. Guest may be charged $5.00 for each key that is not returned. In the event that a lockout occurs, please notify us so that we can make arrangements for another key.
12) Pets: No pets of any kind are permitted. No exceptions.
13) Damage/Injury: Owner of the condo shall not be liable for damage or injury to guest or any other person or to any property occurring on the premises or any part thereof, and guest agrees to hold Owner harmless for any claims of damage, no matter how caused. Owner will not be responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or other damage to guests personal property.
14) Access to Unit by Owner agents: We reserve the right to access the condominium by authorized personnel in order to perform maintenance, and housekeeping.
15) Changes to Rental Agreement: Changes to this rental agreement can be made by the owner provided that they are submitted to the renter in writing at least 45 days before their arrival date. If the renter does not agree to the changes, they must notify the owner in writing within 10 days. Upon doing so, the renter will be entitled to a full refund.
I have read, understand, and agree to all terms of this rental agreement (INCLUDING THE NON-SMOKING POLICY) that apply to this condo unit as well as to the Myrtle Beach Resort.
Guest Signature(s) Date
Guest Signature(s) Date
Please sign and return within one (1) week of reservation.
No Smoking Allowed in this unit No Pets Allowed - This is a strict policy
throughout Myrtle Beach Resort